Join us and be part of an industry-renowned Management Consulting Graduate Programme, helping us transform the way businesses work, behave and deliver their strategic objectives.
The CDC programme is now closed, please keep an eye out on the website for when our applications will reopen
You will join our Consulting Development Community (CDC) as part of the Analytics Consulting Academy and over 24 months you will learn how to be a Management Consultant specialising in Analytics.
Our Analytics consultancy team is made up of experienced business consultants who specialise in everything from the application of data science to complex business problems through to analytics strategy and transformation services. Often our team engage early with our clients to identify which business challenges can be transformed through analytics. As an analytics consultant you will demonstrate the potential and the business case, and then work with clients through the whole lifecycle to make sure that the potential is delivered.
You will gain experience on a wide array of projects, working with clients in various sectors including Consumer Products and Retail, Financial Services and Insurance, Government and Utilities. You will also have the chance to develop your expertise in helping clients change the way they work, behave and achieve their goals. This will include:
- Using modelling and analytically based techniques to solve business problems as part of a major business transformation.
- Working on specialised pieces of work such as statistical analysis, economic modelling, business case development, risk modelling, optimisation, simulation, systems dynamics and forecasting.
- Developing and using modelling tools to support strategic decision making.
- Supporting client to design, build and implement analytics based solutions.
- Advising and supporting our clients build and transform their analytics capability.
- Developing both thought leadership points of view and new service offerings to differentiate us in the marketplace.
Learning & Development
In our Analytics Consulting Academy, the qualifications you work towards will enable you to become a well rounded data and analytics consultant. Our training covers a wide range of disciplines including data science, visualisation, modelling and business case development, in addition to the business accreditations available through the core management consulting programme.
What you will need:
- *We will not be screening against A-levels for our graduate programme. Whilst we will still ask you to provide your A-level results during your application, this information will be gathered for data purposes only.
- Minimum 2:1 BSc degree or equivalent in an analytical subject such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Operational Research, Data Science, Management Science, Statistics.
- You will need to have a keen interest in the use of analytical tools and statistical modelling. With the ability and appetite to analyse data with a variety of tools having had experience either from university working on a project or with some relevant work experience.
- We are particularly interested to hear from you if you have experience working in the industries we operate in and are interested in starting a career in Management Consulting.
- To be comfortable working away from home for up to 5 days per week