Join us and be part of an industry-renowned Management Consulting Graduate Programme, helping us transform the way businesses work, behave and deliver their strategic objectives.
The CDC programme is now closed, please keep an eye out on the website for when our applications will reopen
You will join our Consulting Development Community (CDC) and over 24 months in our Core Management Consulting programme, you will become a well rounded and entrepreneurial Management Consultant.
The programme is designed for talented graduates and second jobbers who would like the opportunity to experience consulting in a range of industries and sectors before being given the option to focus on a particular area. Your projects could be in Consumer Products & Retail, Financial Services & Insurance, Government, Utilities or any of our other sectors.
An intensive 2 week induction is followed by a 3-day residential Consulting Skills course run by our renowned Capgemini University. Within a couple of weeks of joining, you could be on your first project where you will have the opportunity to help clients change the way they work and transform their business to achieve their goals. Working alongside a world-class team with a wealth of consulting and industry experience, you will create relationships and acquire a foundation of consulting skills, tools and methodologies to help you to build your consulting career.
Learning & Development
During your time in the CDC there will also be the opportunity to gain external accreditations. The successful completion of all modules covered in our Foundation Management Consulting Certificate (FMCC) over the two years of the Core Management Consulting Programme will secure you three professional qualifications:
- PRINCE2 Foundation Level
- CIMA’s Financial Management for Business qualification
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
At the end of the 2-year programme, subject to performance, you will progress to become a Consultant in one of our practice teams, with the opportunity for further specialism. Throughout the programme you will continue to have the support and structure in place to help you achieve this goal.
What you will need:
- *We will not be screening against A-levels for our graduate programme. Whilst we will still ask you to provide your A-level results during your application, this information will be gathered for data purposes only.
- Minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent in any relevant subject
- We are especially interested in hearing from you if you’ve worked in the industries we operate in and now want a career in management consulting
- To be comfortable working away from home for up to 5 days per week