Insurers need a robust strategy for providing a customer journey that is seamless and consistent across channels. Capgemini can help them develop this strategy and plan how to execute it.
Key challengesTo compete successfully in a changing world, you have to provide an “All-Channel Experience” – a customer journey that is seamless and consistent, whatever channels customers choose to use. To achieve this you need a robust strategy that addresses several intermediate aims:
- Price competitively. Manage pricing across all channels to provide value for money to customers and intermediaries, driving increased sales.
- Connect elegantly. Create and maintain a personal, relevant dialogue with individual customers and markets, across communication and distribution channels, to learn more about them and improve conversions.
- Engage regularly. Manage high-quality, rich and inspirational digital content across all distribution channels and touch points, driving higher customer and intermediary engagement.
- Transform effectively. Understand the needs of your target customers, then develop the necessary vision, proposition, business model, roadmap and business case.
- See completely. Use a single view of data for all strategic, tactical and operational decision making, to improve accuracy, avoid duplication and increase insight.
- Measure relentlessly. Monitor and optimise performance across all channels to improve efficiency, enabling higher profitability and margins.
Our solutionBuild your insurance business around your customers
- Next Level of Detail
We can help you with:
- Assessing your current level of maturity in each of the 21 elements required to deliver a market-leading insurance All-Channel Experience
- Developing your company's strategy and vision for the experience you want to offer your customers
- Creating the roadmap for delivering your vision
- Developing the business case to support your strategy, vision and roadmap