Operational excellence must be a priority if utilities companies are to remain competitive in today’s challenging climate. We bring a range of techniques – both top-down and bottom-up – to help companies achieve operational improvements that last.
Key challengesUtilities companies need to remain competitive, cope with regulatory constraints, maintain high utilisation of aging assets and generally perform better while coping with a talent shortage. All these factors mean that operational excellence has become a major catalyst for the industry.
- Via a mixed top-down/bottom-up approach, we can help you achieve operational excellence:
- Operational efficiency to improve profitability (from top-down cost reduction programmes to lean six sigma bottom-up, with some level of managerial transformation).
- Global operations programme (standardisation of operations, with identification and adoption of best practices).
- Compliance with new regulatory requirements while maintaining maximum profitability.
- Managing the cost of replacing or extending old assets and renewing talent.
- Process rationalisation and business process management.